We have a database of highly skilled vetted individuals. Our database comprises of former military; ex police and experienced civilian operatives. We request the highest level of training and standards and have a very strict criteria and recruitment process in place.
- Respectful and professional
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Extremely adaptable
- Dedicated and reliable
- High level of self discipline
- High level of fitness
- Calm under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Continuous professional development
We are always interested in hearing from dedicated security professionals. If you feel you have the right experience, qualifications and personal qualities to join us please follow the link below to our Human Resources management database.
For individuals seeking to conduct front line security work:
- Completed an SIA (Security Industry Authority) approved training course.
- Provide evidence that you have a recognised first aid award.
- Hold a valid SIA licence
- Proof of identity and UK residence
- A valid 10-digit UTR number if you are a sole trader/self-employed, or a company number which has been issued to you by the Inland Revenue if you are a registered company.
- An up to date CV.
- A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate Enhanced or Standard.
- A valid medical certificate/qualification:
- For CP Licence – Level 3 First Aid/FPOS 3 or equivalent.
- For DS/SG Licence – Emergency First Aid at Work / FAAW Certificate.
- A valid Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence
- Proof of identity, name and address.*
* Please see our list of documentation required for Right To Work in the UK and proof of identity required. You will need to provide the correct documentation in order to proceed to apply