Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Excellentia Global and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The term ‘Excellentia’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is :
Our company registration number is 05974563.
Excellentia Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales 5974563 VAT REG. GB 103 9884 04 © Excellentia Ltd trading as Excellentia Global.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Excellentia takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Please do not carry out any unauthorised use of our website and systems. In doing so you may be carrying out illegal activities and cause damage to data and systems. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you discover any security vulnerabilities within our website or systems, please at the earliest opportunity report this to dpo@ExcellentiaGlobal.com. We will follow a vulnerability management process and disclosure with you.
Excellentia Global’s courses, may be paid for in full, or by way of payment of a non-refundable deposit with the balance due before the start of the course. Subject to the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you may cancel within 14 days, and receive a full refund. Should the course commence within 14 days of any payment, you may still cancel subject to an admin fee. Should the course commence and complete within 14 days of payment, the right to cancel will be lost. In any case of cancellation please contact us, and we will do our best to accommodate you, and can move you to a later course should that be preferred.