Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) app
With the ACT app you can have the latest counter-terrorism information at your fingertips. It is easy to use and completely free.
The ACT app features:
- incident reporting through an online form
- recommendations on how to plan your response to terrorist incidents
- first aid guidance
- counter-terrorism training and videos
- news bulletins about recent and current incidents
- feeds from the official social media channels of relevant organisations
- current threat and response levels
- links to organisations such as MI5, NaCTSO, and the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI)
Read this news story from the National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO) to find out why over 100,000 people are already using it.