22 day Close Protection (Level 3 medical course)
Excellenita March 2020 Level 3 Medical course
Images from our ELCAS accredited Level 3 medical course (First Responders). The QNUK Level 3 first responders course (QNUK Level 3 award for first responders) is delivered in the heart of London from our offices and is module 1 of our 22 day Close Protection course.
- Module 1: 4 day Level 3 Responders course
- Module 2: 1 day Paediatric course
- Module 3: 17 day Close Protection course
The medical course can be taken as a standalone course and our future London based course dates are below:
- March: 1st – 4th March 2020
- March: 23rd – 27th March 2020
- September: 6th – 9th September 2020
- November: 8th – 11th November 2020
The course costs:
- 4 day medical course is £380+VAT
- 5 day medical course is £450+VAT
For further information please call our office on +44 207 060 2130 or email our training team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The QNUK Level 3 Award for First Responders is aimed at those who require a more advanced level of competence and first aid knowledge. Typical learners include close protection operatives, security operatives and industrial first aiders looking to add and improve upon standard first aid qualifications and/or to gain the SIA CP licence.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first responder.
- Understand the principles of scene management.
- Know how to minimise the risk to oneself due to poor manual handling techniques.
- Be able to undertake basic casualty assessment and monitoring.
- Be able to assess and manage a casualty who is unresponsive.
- Be able to support a casualty with suitable airway management techniques.
- Be able to recognise and manage a casualty with a minor injury.
- Be able to manage a casualty who has a catastrophic bleed.
- Know how to recognise and manage a casualty who is in shock.
- Know how to recognise and manage common trauma related injuries.
- Know how to recognise and manage a range of medical emergencies.
- Know how to recognise and manage a casualty affected by heat or cold.
- Be able to perform basic life support procedures on a paediatric casualty
The QNUK Level 3 Award for first responders is aimed at those that require a more advanced level of first aid knowledge. Typical learners include security operatives, construction and industrial first aiders looking to add to the standard first aid qualification.